New shoes, new school year, new you.
Back-to-school shopping isn’t complete without a new pair of shoes. You don’t have to spend a pretty penny to make your child look good in class, especially if inflation has increased back-to-school shopping. According to CNBC, families with children in K-12 can spend an average of $869 on school supplies this year.
Luckily, Nike is offering a back-to-school sale on shoes, apparel, accessories and more for up to 60% off. This sale ends Saturday, August 6, and has hundreds of items that won’t break the bank (too much). You can find everything from shoes for women, men and children. Additionally, you can get an extra 20% off with code SCORE20.
There’s a lot to watch, we get it. That’s why we’ve got our favorite shoes on sale in our list below.
- Nike Air Max 2021 – $87.97 (45% off)
- Nike Air Max 97 – $99.97 (44% 0ff)
- Nike SB Zoom Blazer Mid – $65.97 (22% Off)
- Nike DBreak SE – $110 (40% off)
- Nike Air Force 1 Crater – $74.97 (31% off)
More women’s shoes on sale
- Nike ZoomX Vaporfly Next% 2 – $199.97 (20% off)
- Nike Air Max 97 SE – $150.97 (18% off)
- Jordan Point Lane – $126.97 (was $140)
- Air Max Dawn – $72.97 (39% off)
- Jordan Delta 2 – $96.97 (25% off)
More men’s shoes on saleNike Air Force 1
More back-to-school shopping